ATTENTION RECOMMENDERS: Trouble uploading your reference letter for an applicant? Simply attach your letter in an email to email@example.com and put the name of the applicant as the subject. We will make sure your letter is connected with the applicant’s application. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Thank you for providing a reference to the Coolidge Scholars Program. We appreciate your time and consideration. Please find our guidelines for recommenders below. When an applicant to the Coolidge Scholarship lists you as a reference on their application, you will receive an automated email with more instructions and a link to submit your recommendation. Please note you will need to upload your letter directly, the student you are recommending will not be able to submit your letter on your behalf.
When you are ready, you can submit your letter of recommendation at this link: https://webportalapp.com/portal/login/ccpfscholarshiprecommendations2016.
- Please include the first and last name of the applicant in the first paragraph of your letter.
- Please state how you know the applicant, for how long you’ve known the applicant, and in what capacity.
- Your letter should be as specific as possible, providing relevant examples and other information that will be helpful to demonstrate to the Coolidge Scholars Program why the applicant is a worthy candidate. Please refer to coolidgescholars.org for more information about the Coolidge Scholarship and the selection criteria that will be considered when evaluating applicants.
- Your letter should be no longer than 1,200 words in length.
- Your letter may be submitted as either a PDF file or a Microsoft Word file.
- Your letter is due no later than 7:00 p.m. eastern time on February 22, 2017.
To submit your letter of recommendation please follow these steps:
- When you receive an automated email from the Coolidge Scholarship, indicating that a student has listed your as a reference, select the link given in the email and log into the portal with your email address and the given password. If you are unable to login please contact us.
- Once logged in, select the blue “Review” button next to the students name. If the student’s name does not appear, please contact us.
- You will be navigated to a page that shows the applicant’s first and last name. Select the blue “Submit Recommendation” button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Now will be able to view the submission form. Accept the “Recommendation Confirmation”, fill out the form, and upload your letter of reference. Letters can be uploaded as doc, docx, or pdf files.
Should you require any troubleshooting assistance, please email: CoolidgeScholars@CoolidgeFoundation.org.